“... I don't meet my neighbors at all. All I hear is dogs barking..."
“The tenants feel safe behind closed doors.
They only communicate with dogs.
So they become dogs. “
The transformation from man to dog is represented by the change in the shooting formats from 35mm to cell phone (dogs have poor eyesight). In parallel, the sound intensifies (dog’s acute sense of hearing).
Producer: Ankica Juric TIlic
Screenwriter: Miranda Herceg
DOP: Stanko Herceg h.f.s
Editor: Tomislav Pavlic
Music: Daniel Biffel
Sound design: Dubravka Premar
* Production: Kinorama
* Duration: 7 min
* Shooting format: 35mm Camera, Mini DV, Digital Camera 5 Mega Pixels, Mobile Phone 3.2 Mega Pixels
* Screening format: digital beta, beta SP
* Aspect ratio: 1:1,66
* Sound: dolby SR
* Dialogue: no
* Subtitles: English
* NewMediaFest, 2010, Germany
* Alternative Film & Video, 2008, Serbia
* 25 FPS International Festival, 2008, Croatia
* Tabor film festival, 2008, Croatia
* Nouveaux Cinemas, 2008, France
* Asterfest International Festival, 2008, Macedonia
* Dani hrvatskog filma, 2008, Croatia